In Bulawayo educational advising is carried out as follows:
- Introductory Group Session: Last Thursday of every month at 3 pm
- New Members Orientation: 2nd Saturday of the month at 10 am
- Walk-in inquiries: 11am to 5pm
- One-on-one members’ sessions: Mon – Fri, from 9 am to 11 am (By appointment only)
Programs: The Corners conduct interactive programs that allow community leaders, journalists, professionals and concerned citizens to exchange their views with local and American experts in various subjects such as economics, culture, politics, and issues of current interests.
* Bulawayo AC holds a weekly Food for Thought seminar discussions every Thursday at 2pm.
Please Note: The American Corner offices are closed on Zimbabwe and U.S. Public holidays.