The Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence (S-I-R) Program is a unique Fulbright Scholar Program initiative where U.S. institutions host a scholar from outside of the United States for a semester or full academic year to teach courses, assist in curriculum development, guest lecture, develop study abroad/exchange partnerships and engage with the campus and the local community.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or Mathematics;
- Experience (at any level) in teaching classes with solid mathematical components.
- Completed online Fulbright SIR Scholar Application form including the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of references on behalf of the candidate
- Letter from scholar’s home institution stating that the scholar will receive leave of absence if selected for the Fulbright grant.
After national selection, nominations are recommended to the Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board for final review. The Institute of International Education will then place the successful candidate.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2024 at 17:00 CAT
Application link: https://apply.iie.org/sir