The U.S. Embassy in Harare, Zimbabwe seeks the services of a qualified firm to do house underpinning and crack stitching at one of its residences.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have the ability to obtain a performance and guarantee bond and a payment bond, or to post adequate performance security, such as irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the construction work in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents via email HarareGSOProcurement@state.gov
A site visit has been scheduled for the 28th of August 2023 at 10:00am Harare time. To be permitted access to the site, please complete the accompanying access request form and submit to HarareGSOProcurement@state.gov on or before the 24th of August 2023 at 11:00am along with your request for a copy of the solicitation. Your subject line should read “Request for Quote and Access Request for PR11897794.”
Click here to download the full RFQ Document.
Click here to download the Pre-Quotation Conference/Site Visit Registration Form.