Fiancé(e) Visa

We are only accepting applications from residents of Zimbabwe at this time. Non-resident applicants cannot currently apply for a U.S. visa in Zimbabwe and should reach out to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate closest to their place of habitual residence resumes visa services.


If you received a letter from the National Visa Center (NVC) with a date and time for a scheduled interview at the U.S. Embassy in Zimbabwe, please disregard that date and time. The letter from NVC means that your case has been transferred to the Embassy in Zimbabwe for processing. We will email you with instructions and with a date and time for interview once you indicate you are documentarily ready. If you have not received instructions directly from within two weeks of receiving your letter from NVC, please email us.


The fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. You can learn more about fiancé(e) visas on